Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday, July 8

I didn't have much to say yesterday plus I can get a bit lazy about posting. I mean sometimes it takes me a day or so to get back to people even answering their emails. But that is something that I want to work on in the next couple of months. Anyway...

Not much to say today about any political theater. Perhaps it is best just to leave it alone but I know that I have been sending in the postage paid reply envelopes for the past week or so. I figure why not. If they have the money to send me an offer (that I can't refuse, of course), then they can certainly pay for the measly postage that they get for bulk mail return rates. I can't believe the Post Office is going to raise the postage stamp rate again. If they did they job better rather than having nasty people working for them, then they might have a chance of breaking even. But perhaps the case is really that they offered great pension plans and like the government, are just being piled under with greater and greater amounts of money to be paid out to the retired. Maybe I've got my facts wrong about this matter. Maybe they just had to pay out so much money for all the crazies who ended working there and shooting people because they couldn't take the sorter machines any longer.

Be that as it may. The Post Office is slowly sinking. Anyway...

Have a good day and I'll be back tomorrow with more on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment